Bayan ni Juan

On: Thursday, June 12, 2008


Mabuhay Pilipinas!

Happy 110th Philippine Independence Day!

3 comments on "Bayan ni Juan"

Anonymous said...

pare napakaganda nitong art mo na toh.. pede ko bang mahiram? mabuhay ka..

Vic said...

Hello Vinz,
I'm Vic Villacorta from Sydney Australia,we're going to have a Philippine Independence Day celebration here on the 20th of this month( June 2009 ) and I would like to ask for your permission if I can use this artwork of yours as a background image for the poster Im going to make for this occation.I'm also an artist and my website is www.vicvillacorta.com I just don't have enough time to make an artwork, due to my work schedules and I was asked if I can make an artwork for this occation,although I already made a few including portrait of Dr. Jose Rizal. And my plan is to incorporate your artworks to the poster I'm going to create.

Regards,
Vic

PCS HS BATCH 87 said...

Hi. Our small FIlipino church (Fountain Valley, California) is celebrating its 5th year anniversary this november. We would like to pay tribute to our beloved country. I'm looking for pictures of FIlipino people to be used for our collage about the Philippines when I came across your page. I was just thinking if I could use some of your pictures/artworks for my collage? God bless the work of your hands. JUN TEODORO