Company Tour in Cebu

On: Sunday, November 8, 2009

It was a memorable and fun interactive way of learning when our class had our company tour in Cebu City. This is the first time I traveled without my family and it was fun! Not because there wasn't any curfew but because our whole class was in it. We visited some IT companies in the city. Had some brief orientation about their company and their IT system. It was very inspiring and motivating learning from these tour. I soon would want to be an IT expert!

Aside from that, of course strolling within the city was one of the highlights of our tour. We visited some tourist spots like the Magellan's Shrine, Sto. Nino Basilica and the Taoist Temple. I only heard these from my sister and now I actually stepped foot on those places! It's really fun to be a student!


0 comments on "Company Tour in Cebu"